When you join the union, you have access to AFGE benefits. These benefits are backed by the collective strength of over 10-million members of AFL-CIO unions. By using one or two of the programs, many members save as much as their annual dues.
These Money-Saving Benefits are Available Only to AFGE Members:
When your a member of AFGE, your benefits go beyond the workplace, with programs and discounts that help you and your family save money on everything from health and education to homeownership and travel.
The Most Popular benefits are:
* Firestone Tire and Auto Care Discount - Save 15% on all maintenance, repairs and tire purchases.
* Goodyear Tire and Service Discount - Save 10% on all Goodyear tires or 5% off sale tires at company owned Goodyear, Just Tires, or Allied Tires Service stores.
* Free Accident Insurance - Enroll for $20,000 no cost to you, accidental death insurance.
* Term Life Insurance - Term Life insurance with benefit amounts of $20,000 to $250,000 available.
* Dental, universal life, cancer and disability isurance also available.
* AFGE Credit Card - Features include cash back, a competive-rate, no annual fee and a Member Advocacy Program.
* Mortgage - Buy or refinance a home, $500 gift card and hardship assistance with each loan.
* Dell Computer Discounts - The AFGE Union Plus Computer Discount with Dell offers AFGE members and their families discounts of up to 30% on select products.
* AT&T Wireless - Members can qualify for $200 in rebates and get a 15% discount.
For more information on these and additional AFGE Member Benefits go to: www.afge.org. Or call 1-888-844-2343.
Toll-free Benefits Line - 1 (888) 844-2343
You can receive discounts from AT&T Wireless, Theme Parks, Car Rentals, Goodyear Tires and Services and much more. Remember, these money-saving benefits are only available to AFGE members.
Click here to go to the AFGE Member Benefits page.
Programs are subject to change
Federal First Long Term Disability Insurance, underwritten by Aetna Life Insurance Company, is a program that offers financial protection in the event you are hurt on or off the job and cannot work. This LTD is only offered to employees of the Department of Justice, Homeland Security, Judiciary Judges and Non Judges, Treasury Department and the Veterans Affairs. Their website is www.federalfirst.com and we have added it to our links page.
Click here for more information about Federal First Long Term Disability.
Oakley Government Sales has been selling to the US Military and US Government for over 20 years. Over time Oakley's military line has transformed from a few models to a highly specialized division within Oakley. These products are designed exclusively for government customers, and are not available in retail stores. The Government Sales office is a division of Oakley's main office in Foothill Ranch, California.
This program offers discounted items such as sunglasses, prescription eyewear, apparel, boots and goggles.
Click here to start saving today!